To get admitted to Tinsukia Polytechnic, you need to appear for the state-level entrance exam called Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (Assam PAT) conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Assam. Assam PAT is conducted for admission to various Diploma in Engineering & Technology courses in Government Polytechnic colleges in Assam, including Tinsukia Polytechnic. To apply for PAT Assam 2023, please click on the button given below to get redirected to the website.
If you have any questions or concerns about the admission process, please contact our help desk. Our staff will be happy to assist you with your application, enrollment and other matters. Help desk will remain active from 10am to 5pm in all working days.
|Sl no||Name Of Person||Email
Important Dates for Polytechnic Admission Test 2023
– Online form fill up starts on 10th April, 2023. Candidates can apply online through the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE).
– Online form fill up closes on 5th May, 2023 at 5 PM. No applications will be accepted after this deadline.
– Last date of resolving payment issues is 12th May, 2023 at 5 PM. Candidates who have paid the application fee but have not received the confirmation email or SMS should contact the helpline number or email address provided by the DTE.
– Issue of online admit card will be declared later on. Candidates will be able to download their admit card from the DTE website using their application number and date of birth.
– Date of Admission Test will be declared later on. The test will be conducted in multiple shifts and centers across the state.
– Tentative date of Polytechnic Admission Test is 11th June or 18th June or 25th June, 2023. The final date will be announced soon by the DTE. Candidates should check the DTE website regularly for updates.